- Is this an insurance program?
- No. This is a discount program, not insurance. Consumers are responsible for payment at the
time of purchase.
- Do you track my medications?
- No. We do not track your medication searches or purchases.
- How much can I save using the discount codes?
- Using LowestMed’s discount codes will generally result in a savings of 10 to 85 percent off retail
- Does LowestMed include generic drug prices?
- Yes. The LowestMed app includes generic drugs as well as brand name drugs. Many generic
drugs can be purchased for $4 at WalMart, Target and Kroger, or $5 at Kmart. Special pharmacy
price lists are included in the app to help you find the lowest possible price.
- Why is my drug or dosage not found?
- The LowestMed app shows prices of the most commonly prescribed drugs and doses. If
your drug or dose is not found, you can search our
- How does the app search for pharmacies based on my location?
- The app uses the GPS location of your phone to find pharmacies within a 10-mile radius. You can
alternatively search by zip code by turning off the “Use My Location” button and entering your
chosen zip code on the search page.
- What if the pharmacy doesn’t provide the price listed?
- Check to make sure the quantity and dose are correct. If the quantity and dose are correct, there
may be a slight difference due to price changes. Our prices are updated frequently; however,
prices may change between updates and may be slightly different at the time of purchase. Using
the discount codes will still result in a discount.
- Can I use the discount codes at other pharmacies not shown on the app?
- Yes. The discounts are available at approximately 60,000 pharmacies nationwide. We list the
major pharmacy chains and regional stores, but many other pharmacies will honor the discount
if you present the codes (electronic discount card) to them.
- If I have insurance, how can I use LowestMed?
- If you have insurance, your prices may be different from those shown on this app. Sometimes our discount codes will result in better prices than your insurance copayment. Simply ask the pharmacist to check the price using your insurance and the LowestMed discount codes to see which one is best for your purchase.
- Can I use the LowestMed discount card and have it count toward my deductible?
- Yes. Simply keep track of your cash payments and submit receipts to your insurer to get credit
toward your deductible.
If you didn’t find the answers to your questions in the FAQs, or if you have suggestions, please
contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 855-569-6337.